Naruto Darkness
Please Sign in or Register Very Happy then you will be able to see all of the places to rp. Very Happy
Naruto Darkness
Please Sign in or Register Very Happy then you will be able to see all of the places to rp. Very Happy
Naruto Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Darkness

Join the ninja word, raise in rank, learn new jutsu join the Akatsuki, Become a shinobi of any village! train with your favorite Sensei! Train hard to become the strongest in the world of naruto!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Darkness please create your character information and join a group. then you will be able to Post freely and have fun.

Sasuke Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasuke uchiha
Rouge Ninja/ Avenger
Sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Taijutsu:
Sasuke Uchiha Left_bar_bleue1/1Sasuke Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Ninjutsu:
Genjutsu:

Sasuke Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Name:Sasuke uchiha
Clan:Uchiha
Village:Konoha
Hair:Sasuke has black hair with a blue tint
Eyes:Coal Black
Kekegenki:Sharingan (MS-EMS)
Personality:*(Hope you don't mind but i just decided to put the likes and dislikes under personality since thats what it basically is)
Spoiler:

weapons:Kusanagi (Katana)
Quote:"I understand now. Even if I must take the devil's fruit, I must gain power. I am an avenger."
Other: Watch out naruto
Back to top Go down
Sasuke uchiha
Rouge Ninja/ Avenger
Sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Taijutsu:
Ninjutsu:
Genjutsu:

Sasuke Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:33 pm

I hope you are alright with this i just put the rundown of the jutsu's sasuke has these are the links and they give better description and what not.

Amaterasu
Kagutsuchi
Body flame
Chidori
Chisori current
Senbon
Chidori Sharp Spear
Curse seal
Shackling stakes
Dragon fire technique
great dragon fire technique
Great Fireball
Lion combo
Oral rebirth
Immortal Fire
Manipulated shuriken
Kirin
Kusanagi
Windmill
Falcon drop
Shield
Snake authority
String
Tsukiyomi
Summoning
Summoning #2
snakes
hawks
Susanoo

Name:Raiton release:Chidori canon
Type:Lightning offensive
Description:Sasuke points his palm at his rival and grabs his arm while his palm is still facing for. He then shoots a shock wave of chidori toward his foe stunning them in a instant causing internal and external damage. This move is one of sasukes hardest moves to block and is very unusual when used in his curse seal form.

Name:Raiton release:Corrupted chidpri canon
Type:Lightning offensive
Description:Sasuke points his palm at his rival and grabs his arm while his palm is still facing for. He then shoots a shock wave of chidori toward his foe stunning them in a instant causing internal and external damage. This move is one of sasukes hardest moves to block. The only difference this move has among the rest it that when sasuke shoots it at the foe the attack gets bigger and bigger the longer it takes to get to the foe making this very hard to dodge. This move can only be dealt to times because it takes away a extreme amount of chakra.
Back to top Go down

Sasuke Uchiha
Page 1 of 1